Jobs at ICV
Direct and Digital Marketing Manager
- Would you like the opportunity to contribute to a dynamic Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisation and its sustainability?
- Are you passionate about closing the gap on Indigenous disadvantage?
- If your answers are yes, then ICV has the opportunity for you!
ICV facilitates community and human development projects with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities. We support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to harness opportunities available to them and overcome social and economic disadvantage through community development and capacity building projects. Reconciliation that occurs through our volunteering initiatives is also an important outcome of our work.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Direct & Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement and project manage direct and digital fundraising campaigns and grow the ICV supporter base, and the systems and strategies that are required to deliver these initiatives. Key business areas include regular and one-off donor acquisition, supporter retention, include direct mail, telemarketing, email, social media and web.
- In consultation with the General Manager Stakeholder Engagement, develop, implement manage and monitor the fundraising plans/budgets for all direct and digital marketing activities.
- Ensure that ICV deliver culturally appropriate fundraising programs and services that are attractive to and supported by donors.
- Build the brand so it is recognisable and attracts strong donor loyalty.
- Deliver an integrated program of fundraising campaigns and marketing mediums to ICV supporters.
- Effectively manage direct reports to support successful fundraising outcomes.
The successful candidate will require:
- Senior level experience in direct and digital marketing, telemarketing, email and other digital channels.
- Experience managing relationships with external suppliers, including negotiating contracts and ongoing relationship management.
- Ability to create a successful proposition and manage the implement of this through direct and digital marketing channels.
- Skills in analysing donation patterns and data trends and use data to underpin decisions about fundraising strategies and tactics.
- Ability to oversee the management of the supporter and donation processes to deliver a quality donor journey to maximise the retention rate of ICV donors.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, and success in working with a diverse range of people.
Applications must include a statement addressing the selection criteria and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Thursday 31st January, 2019.
ICV aims to be an employer of choice for Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people are encouraged to apply.