Advisory and research service
Impact, Strategy and Research
Do you need support to design or deliver a monitoring and evaluation project or system?
Do you want to better understand and communicate the impacts of your organisation or program?
Do you need advice on engaging, and developing genuine partnerships, with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities?
Through experience, ICV has learned what works, and what doesn’t when monitoring, evaluating, understanding ethics and impacts, strategic planning, strengthening governance and developing partnerships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities.
ICV is an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisation. We have close to 20 years’ experience working side by side with our people specialising in governance, community development and monitoring, evaluation and research.
Over the past six years we have iteratively designed a monitoring and evaluation framework and approach based on the expertise of our field team and the communities we work with. We are undertaking research in partnership with communities and have designed a database that can be tailored to monitor and report on outcomes and impacts in each unique, community designed, project.
We have documented our learnings in order for others to benefit from our unique approach.
Summary of services offered
We will work closely with you to achieve your desired outcome, drawing on our experience and knowledge, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Framework, Community Development Framework and bespoke database.
We will work with you to:
- Co-design economic and social well-being projects and programs and M&E and research activities with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people;
- Collect, analyse and disseminate data and information;
- Design program logic models, specialising in theory of change;
- Strengthen governance and facilitate workshops and strategic planning;
- Strengthen the impact of people working in partnership with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to achieve long-term economic and social outcomes;
- Provide specialist knowledge and resources to enable better engagement with First Nations people;
- Develop ethical frameworks; and
- Facilitate two-way learning with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people including through co-authoring position papers, co-presenting at forums, and the development of training and toolkits.
ICV’s Impact and Strategy team works to ICV’s time-tested approach and values. We advocate for empowerment and capacity building to create wide-ranging benefits for First Nations people and the wider sector.
Why use ICV?
ICV is an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community development and research organisation.
We are a not for profit entity, so your project has the added benefit of directly contributing to further community-led programs, through ICVs Community Development Program.
For more information, or to request a quote, please contact us at email@example.com or call (02) 6122 6444.